The Best Swimsuits
Friday, Mar 09,2012
It's time to head to the beach. The key to any beach trip is a great swimsuit, and unfortunately that means swimsuit shopping. Someone should clue stores into having dim lighting in dressing rooms so the shock of seeing our pale skinned bodies doesn't leave us committed to fad diets, lipsosuction, and going to overeaters anonymous. Fortunately, MyScoop.us has picked the best swimsuits and don't worry you can order online if you wish nixing all the dressing room drama.
1. Leona Collection - From one of our favorite lines Leona Collection and an Alabama born designer Lauren Leonard comes swimwear that is cute-as-pie and comfy. We LOVE the Casacde Top and Ripple Bottom in Papaya as well as the Northriver Top and Yacht Club bottom www.leonacollection.com.
2. Aguaclara - Peruvians know a thing or two about swimwear and Aguaclara has become one of our favorite swimwear brands. The female shape is emphasized in suits like the white one-piece with gold detailing, the peach strip ruffle bikini, and the bright print top bikini www.aguaclara-swimwear.com.
3. Marysia - Another Southern line, Marysia hails from Charleston and is just beautiful. The ruffe front one-piece is perfect for the bust mom whose hands are full watching little ones poolside but wants to look stylish too www.marysiaswim.com.
4. Tori Praver - A swimwear veteran, Tori Praver designs fashion forward suits like the fringe bikini found at www.opheliaswimwear.com.
5. Bettinis Bikinis - A line for the fashionista, Bettinis suits are something to squeal over. We love the attention to detail that goes into each suit like the white bikini with fringe halter www.bettinis.com or find at Maui Nix.